Alternance - Digital Marketing & E-learning Coordinator (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Do you like to invent creative stories to make your content more attractive? Are you a multi-tasker, who is interested in content marketing and/or graphic design? Want to kickstart your marketing career at one of Europe's fastest growing tech companies?
We are looking for a creative copywriter to join our team in the Berlin office.
You will work with Charlotte, our Academy Manager in the Product Marketing team and you will be responsible for helping to create content and promoting our Sendinblue Academy courses through classic digital marketing channels.
To do this, you’ll learn to:
- Create multimedia materials : course scenarios, graphic content, video (video editing and motion design...)
- Assist our Academy Manager in the storyboarding of e-learning content
- Integrate e-learning modules using an authoring tool (Articulate Storyline, Vyond, etc.)
- Develop communication/marketing campaigns to promote the release of new courses and the academy in general
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in communication, marketing, design or a related discipline
- Solid English skills (this is our working language) and your native language, one of those we offer on the Academy (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese)
- Familiar with the Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects), or interested to learn the basics
- Articulate Storyline would be a plus, but you will learn during the internship
- Able to understand and explain technical subjects in a way that is comprehensible to less advanced learners
- Able to empathise with our target audience, understand their pain points, and provide solutions through educational content
- Organised, dynamic, multi-tasker, creative, attentive to detail and above all, sociable
- Enjoy working in a team, but also enjoy self-organised and independent work
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.