Chief Marketing Officer, North America (Remote Policy)
New York, USA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Full-Time / Remote
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Role: We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated CMO to lead our Marketing department in North America. You will design and implement marketing/go-to-market strategies while managing a multi-million dollar budget, in alignment with our global business objectives.
Our ideal candidate has proven to successfully identify and execute innovative marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and positioning in the US SMB SaaS market. You will make a strong impact in North America by leading projects end to end, including brand development in B2B, product marketing, paid advertising campaigns (online/offline) and public relations.
The CMO, North America position is ideally based on the East Coast (offices in New York City or Toronto) or fully remotely
- Oversee any operations run by the North American Marketing team and provide ongoing tracking and actionable insights to support any team members.
- Align the local brand development initiatives with the company’s vision. Own the go-to-market strategy and drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Scale, empower and manage a high-performing, collaborative team of marketers across brand, communications, PR, product marketing and performance.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and partnerships. Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies.
- Design effective campaigns that communicate our brand in a way that resonates with and motivates our target market, driving sales.
- Recruit, mentor, manage and foster the continuous career development of best in class, cross-discipline publishing talent.
- Participate in the overall planning of the company's objectives with the global CEO, CMO and other C-levels.
- Identify PR initiatives and events that develop a stronger brand identity in North America.
- Successful track record of designing and executing US go-to-market strategies in the SMB SaaS market.
- Proven track record in rebranding or brand development for a B2B SaaS brand with SMB customers.
- Proven ability to establish key strategic partnerships and PR initiatives.
- Solid knowledge of Performance Marketing (SEO, Adwords, Youtube, Display, Facebook, Tech..)
- 7+ years of experience, with at least 2+ years in marketing leadership roles, including experience scaling a growing team, supporting C-level executives, managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets, and executing successful go-to-market strategies in the US
- Entrepreneurial mindset with hands-on mentality when needed.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills combined with the ability to implement effective plans.
- Persuasive, collaborative - able to work across multiple stakeholders and influence drive brand-right implementation.
- Great at building and maintaining relationships, fostering an environment of mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
- Organized, knowing how to apply a structured approach, but also flexible and adaptable to individual situations.
- Proactive and energetic, with an ability to motivate a team.
- A passion for consumers and a deep understanding of tomorrow’s groundbreaking technologies and innovation trends.
- Highly creative, with storytelling instincts.
- Experience working for Mailchimp, Hubspot, Klaviyo or ActiveCampaign is an asset.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context.
- Very competitive compensation package including stock options.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Optional health FSA.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Paid Sick and Safe Time
- Optional SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips
- Budget to support your workspace at home
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.