Business Development Representative (Flexible Remote Policy)
Toronto, Canada /
Revenue – Sales/BDR /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We recently opened our Toronto office and we are looking for an exceptional Outbound Business Development Representative to help us build a talented and engaged North American sales team. They will be part of the global Sales structure and will work in coordination with the Market Director.
We are looking for a talented and competitive O-BDR that is curious and aligned with our values to develop and contribute to our success on the North American market. Your main objective will be to research and qualify accounts to generate sales opportunities. Contacting potential prospects through cold calls and emails.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand the various value propositions of Sendinblue and our products to be able to generate interest and curiosity of our prospects
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to source and develop lists of target accounts
- Research accounts to develop contact points and use cases
- Manage a sales cadence with activities such as calls, emails and social media touch-points
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Contribute to the building and improvement of the sales team through providing feedback on the market, our tools and processes
Preferred Experience and Requirements:
- You have between 1 to 3 years of proven sales experience ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Being proactive and demonstrating a hands-on mentality
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Active listener, curious, autonomous, you are ambitious, and would like to actively participate in the Sendinblue growth
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience with email marketing or online marketing software a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Optional health insurance package
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events and more!
While we know there are still challenges surrounding COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruitment process, for the time being, will be virtual (Phone, Hangouts, Zoom) to provide a safe experience. Please also be aware that - once possible again - this job will be in person (office located at Richmond St W / University) with flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely 2 days a week.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.