Paris, France /
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Brand Marketing team in our Paris office. The purpose of this role is to ensure and maintain our visual brand identity by producing and overseeing our digital and offline creative solutions, in order to meet our marketing needs.
What you will do:
- Own the design workflow from conception to delivery
- Create and design visual assets for the company: landing pages, blogs, social media channels, advertising (digital / print), events and anything else that needs graphic design to communicate Sendinblue’s brand identity
- Be our in-house designer, working with different teams and departments by helping them with their design needs
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
What will contribute to your success:
- You have at least 4 / 5 years of experience working across digital, traditional and brand design, preferably in a B2B digital marketing context
- You are an expert with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop - anything beyond that is a welcome plus), Asana Task Management, Slack and Google Suite
- You are a creative and innovative thinker, and you contribute with your brilliant ideas to the company's success
- Your portfolio is highlighting your proven experience in user interface design/ screen design and the creation of marketing materials (digital / print), ideally also using video editing
- You have strong conceptual skills with an eye for detail and a thorough working method
- You are highly motivated in a fast-paced working environment with multiple stakeholders and able to manage multiple parallel-path projects
- You speak English fluently, French and/or German is a strong plus
PS: please attach your portfolio and your profiles on Behance, Dribbble or/and wherever we can get to know you better :)
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Note on COVID-19:While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.