Global Talent & Development Manager
Paris, France /
Corporate – Human Resources /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 350 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As part of our rapid growth, we are strengthening our HR team and are looking for an experienced Global Talent & Development Manager with a successful track record in coaching managers and implementing efficient and user friendly HR programs, processes and tools.
In close collaboration with the Chief People Officer of the company, your main goals will be to positively impact the managerial practices of the company as well as lead and help lead the global HR projects across our offices. This position will offer you a great opportunity to help the HR team have a true impact on the company’s and people’s development, to interact with all departments and offices, and to play a key part in HR decisions. A successful candidate will have the ability to understand quickly the organization and be able to identify the needs and relevant ways to approach them.As a fast-paced company our business priorities have the potential to evolve quickly and the HR roadmap will have to be adapted to fit the company’s needs.Let’s make our HR programs and tools simple, efficient and scalable!
- Leadership skills development :
- Develop and/or reinforce a high level of knowledge of the Situational Leadership (SLII or SLX) methodology and tools to be able to coach managers and their teams on its implementation in their daily work
- Create an implementation plan to ensure that all managers in all our offices are trained to Situational Leadership methodology and apply it. Deliver ongoing, regular training for newly recruited and promoted managers. Create a sense of community with managers and provide individual coaching
- Help identify other training and development needs for managers to improve their people leadership skills (communication, motivation, remote management, intercultural, conflict management...)
- Monitor their progress and managerial performance (including the use of survey tools), provide feedback and advice to managers (in coordination with HRBP and heads of departments) and support accordingly
- Set specific programs to enable the company to identify and develop its future leaders and successors for key positions in order to help the company growth and people development
- Lead and implement global HR projects :
- Rethink the Performance Review process of the company and find and implement the most adapted tool to make it digital
- Benchmark and help to choose and implement a common global HR Information System
- Lead or contribute to other global HR projects according to the company’s priorities and your own suggestions
- Ensure an efficient follow-up of all the HR global projects in coordination with the country HRBPs and the Chief People officer in order to keep things on track and adjust the focus when needed
- Keep an eye on HR trends and innovative practices and share them with the HR team
- 6 years or more of proven experience as an HR Manager in international, multicultural and fast-paced environments
- 4 years or more of successful experience as a team manager
- Master degree in HR or in Business (an HR specialization will be a plus)
- Bilingual or native in English, French will be a plus
- Multiple experiences in coaching managers of various level, as an HR leader, and strong vision on the people leadership skills and practices
- Experience with the Situational Leadership training (SLII or SLX) and methodology is a real plus
- True ability to understand business and human needs, to bring the appropriate solutions
- Great ability to inspire and coach others, to give constructive feedback and build trustworthy relationships
- Excellent project management skills: organization, anticipation and coordination skills
- Autonomy and proactivity, combined with a great ability to give visibility and involve others in key decisions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong sense of work ethics and confidentiality
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home,
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day) + canteen
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo OR bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- English & French class
- Free fruit & snacks, tea & coffee
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first physical interview with our Chief People Officer
- A second physical interview with our HR Manager
- A last physical interview with our CEO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.