Customer Experience Representative (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Toronto, Canada /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue Customer Experience Representatives wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to offer direct technical support, primarily via email and telephone, there are many other elements to the job as well.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic candidates to join our customer experience team in the Toronto office.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Manage and resolve daily client tickets.
- Answer all client incoming calls with proper tone and professionalism.
- Ensure that clients' questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, clients and operational issues that impact service quality.
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Grow client relations and work closely with the tech team to identify bugs.
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers.
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing, such as DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Sendinblue API.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Customer focused with the ability to build customer relationships and customer confidence.
- At least 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Familiarity with email marketing
- The ability to jump right into a fun and relaxed office culture
- Currently living in Toronto or the Greater Toronto Area
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Optional health insurance package
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events and more!
While we know there are still challenges surrounding COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruitment process for the time being will be virtual (Phone, Hangouts, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.