Noida, India /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As part of Product, you will join a growing team of 5 Product Designers, 2 UX Researchers, and 10 Product Managers. Your role will be to think of the most simple yet effective and rich user experience for a platform used by more than 180,000 paying customers every day.
Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
What you will do:
- Support user research and product testing and work on competitive and heuristic analysis
- Create user typologies, user journey maps, usability tests, and when necessary user surveys and questionnaires
- Generates sitemaps while keeping the importance of hierarchy and information architecture in mind
- Work on a range of interaction models and apply it to thinking about user flows through an experience
- Collaborate with Senior/Lead Designers and Product Managers in defining the product strategy
- Apply and help evolve brand style guidelines and design systems
- Promote the importance of UI copy
- Apply motion theory and principles in your work, especially in prototyping
- Focus on deepening user-centred Product fundamentals & actively apply learnings to work
- Present your work in an engaging, clear, thoughtful manner
What will contribute to your success:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Product Designer
- Proficiency with current design tools: Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Front-end development skills are a plus, but not required
- Communication: you effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. You use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- Learning Mindset: you continuously seek opportunities to learn, question the applicability of past approaches in the current environment, own growth, and embrace failure as a learning opportunity
- Results-oriented: you have the ability and willingness to make continuous improvements. Also the commitment to help make positive leaps in results and overall performance
- Teamwork & Collaboration: you value diverse perspectives and working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible
At Sendinblue, you’ll find:
=> A tech environment where we use the latest open source technologies
=> A culture based on caring, transparency, challenges, and strong collaboration
=> A progressive and happy working environment
=> International team building events (the last one was in Greece)
=> A state-of-the-art office in the heart of Noida
Meet us if you would like to explore this opportunity and find this role suitable!
While we know things are not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.