Lead DevOps Engineer (Full Remote Policy)
Noida, India /
Technical – Infrastructure /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
At Sendinblue a Lead DevOps Engineer will lead a team and work on many exciting projects and design, build, run a big infrastructure(cloud & on-premise) composed by:
- 300 MongoDB servers (+15 clusters) Click House, Elasticsearch for our analytics engine
- 20K messages per second exchanged in our queuing engines with Kafka and RabbitMQ
- 6 Kubernetes clusters managed by GKE in 6 different regions of the world and 2 that we manage by our own on-premise (~30 workers)
- 150 micro services (NodeJS / Golang) in our Kubernetes clusters
- 3TB of Memory in our Redis cluster
- 500TB of email send every month which represents 2.5 billions emails and much more exciting stuff... all of that managed by Terraform and Ansible and monitored with DataDog
- Organize the work of your team
- Ensure good communication and collaboration between your team, the platform teams and the engineering teams
- Maintain quality of the platform, implement standards and improve overall understanding
- Encourage inclusion, teamwork, self-organization and diversity.
- Coach your direct reports to help them grow in their role, to help to be autonomous and take on higher responsibilities
- Own and manage from 1 to many projects, lead and guide technically your direct reportsJump into a critical project and be able to unblock any situation and be solution oriented
- Willing to document the technical aspect of the infrastructure and write and provide feedbacks of our RFCs
- Design the DevOps, NOC and Cloud activity based on the requirements,Technical and Delivery oversight.
- Guide the team technically also resolve the technical issues.
- Should have 8+ years of experience in DevOps role with minimum 2 years in team leading.
- Have experience on Nginx, Haproxy, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and Redis
- Have experience on Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes or Docker
- Have an experience in Google Cloud Platform or AWS Should Understand that on-call shifts are part of the job
- Should not be afraid to write and review code
- Should not afraid to ask when he doesn't know
- Passionate to learn new technologies Ability to switch between technologies in no time
- Ability to motivate team to achieve greater heights
- Passionate to update knowledge and skills through continuous self-learning
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more..
- 1.4x times salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues.
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Medical insurance
- Wellness benefit fund up to 100 euro in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Covid Care Program where the employee can ask for vaccine reimbursement, covid related medical reimbursement up to 1Lac, 14 days paid leaves, one day extra paid leave for vaccination.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax.
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers full remote work. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Managers and Team Members.