Lead Data Engineer
Paris, France /
Tech – Data /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue has a strong data culture and deals with billions of events each month.
The data team has 3 missions:
Fight against frauders (spammers, phishers, payment abuse) to project our users.
Help our clients to leverage their data with AI.
Make the data accessible to everyone at Sendinblue to help them to take the right decisions.
- Build and maintain data pipelines for analytics and data science
- Construct and lead data architecture vision of Sendinblue
- Increase the reliability of existing and future data jobs through testing, containerisation, orchestration and monitoring
- Improve the data quality through automated data quality monitoring
- Contribute to data modelling and architecture during the conception and development of new projects
- Understand and help data scientists and data analysts in their missions
- Collaborate with all the teams: product, customer care, finance, marketing, corporate, sales, developers, Devops
- Have a “Data as a Service” approach to let everyone leverage the data
Our Technical Stack
- Python, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Spark (Dataproc), H2O, Redshift, BigQuery, MongoDB, S3, GCS, Dataiku, SQL, QlikSense, Tableau, Amplitude
- Excellent educational background with a Master degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Data Science, Engineering
- At least 5+ years experience including 2+ years in data engineering
- Advanced knowledge in SQL, ETL coding, data storage tools (on premise and in the cloud)
- Experience working with development workflow : agile, git, test, deployment, monitoring
- Good ability to design different data architectures to adapt to a variety of requirements
- Effective communication with both business and technical teams
- Ability to defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications
- Excellent English and experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as French
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Data Team
- A last video interview with our Head of Data
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.