Director of Customer Experience, North America (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Toronto, Canada /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Director of Customer Experience, North America based in our Toronto office. The Director of Customer Experience is responsible for leading the strategy and execution of the entire customer experience across North America. You will own and optimize the Customer experience while working closely with the executive team to make key decisions. This position will manage and shape the future of our growing Customer Experience Team in North America.
Our Customer Experience Team: The role of the CE Team is to assist our clients with the use of Sendinblue’s all-in-one marketing software. They resolve technical issues and help the client achieve a seamless experience with our platform. Our goal is to ensure the user’s satisfaction and continue to be a reliable source for their digital marketing needs.
- Lead and develop strategies to improve Customer satisfaction, retention and growth across North America.
- Work with the CCO to manage the North American Customer Care team (approx. 40 employees located in Seattle and Toronto).
- Hand-on approach to managing CC Team in the Toronto office while managing CC team in Seattle.
- Work closely with Executive leadership to implement strategies that will improve overall efficiency of the Customer Care team and increase customer satisfaction.
- Encourage opportunities for training and development within the Customer Care team.
- Collaborate with internal teams: Product, Tech, Customer Success, Marketing & Sales to continuously improve the customer service experience.
- Ensure operational excellence.
- Analyze results from resolved tickets/customer surveys and identify opportunities for improvement.
- At least 7+ years of experience in a Customer Service leadership role.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS capacity with a deep understanding of the North American market.
- Excellent team-building and team-management skills (experience managing a team of min. 5 employees.)
- Customer-focused and analytical.
- Enthusiastic team-player with an ability to collaborate with management in our global offices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred experience with CRM systems, CSAT, Zendesk.
- Good understanding of digital marketing i.e. email-marketing software.
- Must be willing to travel between Toronto and Seattle.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Optional health insurance package
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.