Noida, India /
Corporate – Human Resources /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As an HRBP, your role will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake
a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing employee engagement activities,
administering employee benefits and leaves and day-to-day operations. You will
use our HRIS to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And
you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ generic queries on HR-
- Managing payroll information - Salary processing and finalization. Monitor entries and exits and ensure their reflection in payroll, ensure payroll reliability and improve processes as soon as necessary.
- Resolve problems and respond to inquiries related to payroll earnings, deductions and tax withholding.
- Prepare off-cycle manual payment calculations as needed with required calculations and software entries.
- Coordinate with the Payroll Service Provider Account Manager.
- Coordinate with CA Firm for all payroll activities, and reconcile accounts monthly.
- Facilitate Investment declarations, Investment proofs and accurate tax deductions on perquisites.
- Prepare reports and analyses for the Finance team as requested.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
Managing Day to Day Operations:
- Organization of corporate events in collaboration with Office Manager
- Creation of appointment letters and other corresponding documents as well as maintenance of confidential personnel files.
- Support in all other organizational and administrative activities and other projects.
- Managing and resolving employee relations issues. Conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and build morale.
- Providing HR policy guidance and interpretation to employees.
- A minimum of 3yrs proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Good knowledge of Google drive, Gmail, PowerPoint, MS Excel & MS word.
- Excellent communication skills, patience and politeness.
- Proactive attitude & quick decision making ability.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest and implement improvements.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High level of work ethics and confidentiality
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.