Growth Marketing Analyst
Paris, France /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to join the Product Marketing team in our Paris office. The scope of this role is to define protocol for testing and to analyze campaigns that drive product engagement and upsells.
What you will do
- Identify opportunities for upsell or improved engagement and retention among segments of our user base by analyzing product data
- Create segments for marketing campaigns
- Create reports for campaigns and ongoing workflows
- Help manage the automated transactional workflows already in place, and implement new workflows and changes in ongoing management when necessary
- And work on any other projects that you think will be impactful on our core objectives
What will contribute to your success
- You have 3-5 years experience in CRM, marketing automation/ operations, growth marketing, or business analysis
- You have experience defining test campaigns that drive engagement or revenue conversions and analyzing the results
- You bring a strong understanding of online tracking and reporting: event-based tracking and triggers, Google Analytics, engagement tracking tools like Amplitude and Fullstory, as well as how RESTful APIs work
- You have an analytical mindset with experience finding business opportunities by looking at product engagement and customer data
- You speak French and English fluently
- Ideally, you have experience collaborating with sales and product teams to achieve shared goals and have knowledge of scripting languages for data analysis and/or automation
- Additionally, experience building automated reports with data from various sources is a plus
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8.50 € per day) + canteen
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement & more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Please submit your application in English.
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.