Noida, India /
Tech – Architecture /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, we build the next generation marketing software that's changing the lives of thousands of companies, empowering them to grow their businesses. We believe that the only limit is the creativity of our clients. We have very fast growth and we plan to multiply our revenue by 5 in the next 3 years. This brings us a lot of technical passionate challenges.
We are sending 2B emails per month and the scalability of our product is key.
- As VP Engineering you will be responsible for the delivery of new features as well as the run of our existing platform.
- You’ll lead the fast growing team of 90+ developers, with the help of 10+ engineering managers, based in Noida (near Delhi).
- You’ll have to understand the needs from the product team, and work with the Engineering team, DevOps, QA and Archi team to make the right technical decisions and organize the work of the dev teams.
- You’ll structure the teams, define processes, ensure good communication and collaboration across teams, recruit the best profiles on the market and make sure to retain them.
- Track record working as full stack developer, capable of working hands-on, discussing and working together with the team to enrich the outcome of technical topics, leading by example.
- Last but not least, you’ll be responsible, together with the HR Team, for making sure that Sendinblue is the best place to work in India, and that the collaborators believe in Sendinblue values and culture.
- Inspire, lead and grow a team of Software Engineers, Technical Leads, Architects, DevOps & Engineering Managers
- Understand business goals through working closely with Co CEO, CTO & CPO
- Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap
- Focus on resolving client queries within SLA
- Technical Leadership for product and across all engineering requirements
- Maintain Code Quality, Implement Standards & improve overall understanding
- Continuously improve and drive best practices around software engineering
We're very proud of our product and the engineering team behind it, and we can't wait to see you joining it!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.