Customer Experience Representative French - Mid market (Hybrid remote Policy)
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Full-Time / Remote
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue Customer Experience Representatives for the Midmarket wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to offer direct technical support, primarily via email and telephone, there are many other elements to the job as well.
- Manage and resolve technical requests from Sendinblue biggest customers.
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyze and resolve pain points that impact client satisfaction.
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience
- Grow client relations and work closely with the tech team to identify bugs.
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers.
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing, such as DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Sendinblue API.
- French native (mandatory)
- Fluent English
- At least 2+ years experience in Customer Service, or Technical Account Manager preferably in a SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge in technical troubleshooting
- Strong ability to understand, manage and drive customers’ needs and strategy
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skillsAbility to drive issues resolution and work in collaboration with all departments (sales, product, care, finance, etc.)
- Skills in fixing network connectivity issues are a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- A modern office in a central location in South Sofia with fun activities
- An umbrella of paid leaves and public holidays (25 days of paid leave per year)
- Flexible remote policy
- Additional medical insurance
- Multisport sports card
- Food vouchers
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings (including bi-weekly lunch outside of the office)
Meet us !
- Video call with our HR team (30 minutes)
- A study case
- Interview with our Head of Customer Care France and a Team Lead
- A second video interview with our Chief Customer Officer and our Customer Experience Director
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.