Corporate Legal Counsel - French
Paris, France /
Finance/Legal – Legal /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Reporting to our Legal Manager, the role of our Corporate Legal Counsel is to advise and support our global organization on all corporate law matters. In addition, the Corporate Legal Counsel must be able to assist the Legal team on various topics, in particular contracts and compliance (GDPR, Sapin II). For this reason the position also requires a good knowledge of contract law and a comprehension of the tech industry and its regulations.
- Assist the CFO on all M&A activities (build-up, future fundraising operations…)
- Assist the CFO and the Legal team on all corporate matters : preparing general meetings, drafting minutes, assisting on the approval of annual accounts, following up of ordinary and extraordinary transactions in collaboration with our external lawyers, handling administrative procedures etc.
- Manage the legal structuring of the group (integration of new entities, mergers,...)
- Manage all transfer pricing related topics, Create and improve internal processes
- Contracts and compliance:
- Compliance with regulatory frameworks domestically and abroad (GDPR, CCPA, anti-bribery regulations etc.)
- Draft and review agreements (SaaS agreements, service agreements, DPAs, NDAs, Suppliers agreements etc.)
- Legal monitoring
- Master’s degree in corporate law and good knowledge of contract law
- 2/3 years of experience (internships included) in corporate law
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and French
- Self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, while able to work independently
- Ability to convince and to interact productively and collaboratively with personnel at all levels
- Strong organizational skills, proactive and result oriented
- Strong work ethic, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work and communicate in a multicultural environment on a daily basis
- Open minded and think outside the box
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Legal Manager
- A second video interview with our CFO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.