PHP Developer (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Berlin, Germany /
Marketing – Marketing Tech /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Developer to join our international Marketing Tech Team.
The main scope of this role will be continuing to improve our website performance and making our mobile experience unforgettable!
You will be assisting with project builds, implementing new features, and working to improve our current structure to aid in the acquisition goals of the Marketing team.
As PHP Developer, you will work closely with our project manager and development team to maintain quality standards and release projects according to project outlines.
- Develop components based on React and Storybook
- Ensuring corporate website stability and performance
- Assisting with the testing, maintenance, and development of multiple PHP projects
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintenance for our corporate WordPress website/blogs
- Responding to dev support requests from our Marketing Team in a timely manner
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
- Excellent knowledge of PHP & WordPress
- Basic understanding of software design patterns and collaborative methodologies
- For you, bug-hunting is like successful detective work and what motivates you to continuously seek better ways to guarantee product quality
- You are an analytical and critical thinker & a strong communicator
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Very competitive referral program
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits&drinks & lot of fun activities
- A kicker table and table tennis
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events on the company's expenses every Wednesday
- Quarterly team events
- Learning & development opportunities
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.