Senior Paid Acquisition Specialist (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
You will be working alongside our Performance Marketing Manager in order to drive & govern effective end-to-end growth of the paid marketing channels (SEM, Youtube, Display, Facebook,..) to drive customer acquisition.
You will have an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses in France and the world as we look to become the one-stop marketing and sales solution for SMBs. You will learn a lot about 'Acquisition' in a fast-paced environment with plenty of responsibilities from Day 1.
You’ll have the chance to witness and participate in our exponential growth phase with a team that will become like family to you. And of course, you’ll have all the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
- Work closely with Performance Marketing Manager to drive recommendations on campaign strategies & performance marketing initiatives through acquisition and other ad hoc analyses
- Execute online marketing campaigns on core paid channels (campaign creation, ads copy, bids optimization, and testing) globally
- Monitor and evaluate paid channels' results and performances, ensuring the highest ROI and acquisition growth with a scalable approach
- Develop new tools and processes to scale Sendinblue’s campaign coverage in core geographical zones
- Liaising with strategy and data teams to gather qualitative and quantitative inputs, and integrate them within the Performance Marketing Strategy
- Tools that you will be managing daily: Google Ads/Bing, Excel, GA, Tableau, Qliksense, Dataiku
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in managing paid digital marketing campaigns (advertiser or agency)
- Fluency in English and a second language such as French or Spanish will be appreciated
- Experience in Google ads (campaign, strategic, and budget management)
- Operational skills & Strategic mindset on Facebook Ads is a must (more largely on Social Ads is a +)
- Ability to deliver best-in-class results with limited resources
- Good understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical skills; you love finding the details in facts and statistics and putting it all together for an actionable plans
- You know how to make the funnel bigger and are hooked on seeing the acquisition graphs going in the right directions
- You bring strong data-driven decision-making with an experimental and a lean approach to your work
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you excel at taking ownership
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- A first video call with an HR team member
- A first video interview with the Paid Acquisition team
- A case study
- A last video interview with our Chief Marketing Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.