Team Lead Customer Experience - Mid Market (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Our English-speaking Customer Experience team is currently seeking his future Team Lead (French & English speaker) for our Paris office.
As a Team Lead, you will manage a team of Customer Experience representatives, advocates and specialists. You will ensure team members are trained and led on a path to success in their roles!
- Being a mentor and referent for your team members: give them the advice to identify, understand and anticipate complex cases, explain processes, and help them develop their skills.
- Ensure a smooth daily organization and administration management: make sure back-ups are available, manage schedules and leaves, etc.
- Being an advocate for your team: communicate about improvement and best practices, demonstrate new features, identify training needs and provide the resources.
- Manage the onboarding of newcomers: welcome and introduce them to the teams, follow them during their first steps in the company, teach our tools and processes, and ensure their good integration.
- Ensure a great customer experience: improving processes and tools, managing feedback from team members and sharing it with the manager, reassigning tickets when necessary, checking stats for all teammates, and ensuring objectives are met.
- Being a team player: have a global view of the activity and backlog, anticipate and schedule, and collaborate and communicate with other offices around the globe.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service leadership role, working with major accounts.
- A previous experience dealing with Key Accounts is a plus.
- English and French speaker.
- Excellent team-building and team-management skills.
- Customer-focused and analytical Enthusiastic team player with an ability to collaborate with management in our global offices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred experience with CRM systems, CSAT, Zendesk.
- Good understanding of digital marketing i.e. email-marketing software.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Video call with our HR team (30 minutes)
- Interview with our Head of Customer Care France and a Team Lead
- A study case
- A second video interview with our Chief Customer Officer and our Customer Experience Director
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.