Talent Sourcer & Coordinator
Paris, France /
HR – Talent Acquisition /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
In collaboration with our Talent Acquisition team in Paris, your main goal will be to attract and hire talented people in order to help our growth.
- Support our recruiting targets for Paris offices by interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks and using various sourcing techniques
- Coordinate with the recruitment team to organize interviews with hiring managers
- Maintain candidate databases and communicate with past applicant regarding new job opportunities
- Provide best in class candidate experience in full autonomy, from the first contact to the onboarding
- Work on international team projects and find ways to improve our recruitment & onboarding processes
- Relevant experience in coordination and sourcing in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about finding the best talents to fit with an open and international culture
- Understand the stakes of the recruiter’s function in a fast paced environment
- Excellent English and experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as French
- Well-organized, structured and ability to prioritize projects
- Autonomous and self-motivated but with an outstanding team spirit
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- A first video interview with our Talent Acquisition Team in Paris
- A second video interview with our Global Talent Acquisition Manager
- A final video interview with our Chief People Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.