Tech Lead (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Tech – Backend /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Tech Lead (m/f/d) to join our team in our Berlin office. The scope of this role is to ensure the stability and reliability of our platform. You’ll be working with your colleagues autonomously on a standalone product being a key member of our tech team.
What you will do
- Own the reliability, availability and performance of mission-critical services & products, keeping SLOs for Sendinblue’s revenue critical systems
- Collaborate with our DevOps team to perform Root Cause Analysis for Post Mortems, or to improve a Product to meet reliability or performance targets
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the reliability, availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of Sendinblue's services
- Build a culture of technical excellence: exceptional testing, automated end-to-end testing, shadow deploys, game days, and high observability
- Enable proactively Sendinblue's growth
- Contribute to improving runbook
- Identify and propose automation opportunities to gain efficiency and scalability
What will contribute to your success
- A degree in computer science /information systems or comparable education
- Advanced knowledge in PHP/Java, MySQL, MongoDB, CI/CD and Docker
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Experience in production with running large distributed systems
- Experience with APM, observability, monitoring and visualization tools
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and work from home up to 2 days a week (currently, we are working from home by default)
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern and dog-friendly office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday, regular team events and weekly in-office yoga classes
Note on COVID-19: While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.