Senior User Researcher (Full Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Product – Researcher/Strategist /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We have a 360°UX team with dedicated and mature content and research teams to help us transform our SaaS platform into a one-stop shop for all our customers, be they very small companies with very little marketing knowledge or bigger groups. We believe good UX comes from empathy and humbleness.
What we need you for:
- Exploratory: Knowing deeply our users to identify and prioritize research needs.
- Vision and strategy: Participate in setting up the strategy for Research to get valuable insights to address our markets
- Tactical: Have a grasp of modern qualitative and quantitative research methods ranging (conducting and summarizing user research studies)
- Facilitation: Develop the autotomy of the UX team and Product managers by providing tools and valuable guides
How you will do it:
- Collaborating with the whole Product team in defining the UX strategy
- Presenting your work in an engaging, clear, thoughtful manner
- Mentoring the junior team members in their evolution and helping them to develop their hard skills
- Be an expert, helping develop the emerging UX research and insights practice within the Product team
We’d like it if you are (you do not need to tick all the boxes, please apply even you don’t tick all the boxes, we are not looking for a set of bullet points):
- A researcher with at least 4/5 years of experience by conducting and summarizing impacting Research studies
- Strong Knowledge with: Dovetail (our) or other like Enjoy HQ; Amplitude (our) or other like Heap; and other user testing and analytics tools (such as Uxtweak, Maze, Typeform, Miro, Full Story, etc...)
- A strong communicator: you effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. You use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- An eager learner: you seek opportunities to learn from colleagues, from failures, and from experience
- HR Video call
- An interview with our Head of UX
- 1-hour Live Use Case with the Research team
- An interview with our Chief Product Officer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.