Performance Marketing Intern
Paris, France /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Intern to join the Marketing team in our Paris office. You will be working with the Paid Acquisition team and you will learn a lot about digital acquisition in a fast-paced international environment. We’re looking for someone who can start the adventure with us as soon as possible, for 6 months.
You’ll be focused on:
- Analysing campaign performances & key indicators (KPIs) to lead optimisations
- Executing analyses to support the decision making process
- Optimising our Adwords account in 6 languages, in collaboration with Content and Branding team
- Optimising/rewriting/updating existing landing pages
- Creating new landing pages according to needs
- Contributing to presentations and reporting on campaigns results and learnings
- Tools you’ll be using frequently: Adwords/Bing, Excel, Google Analytics, Qliksense, Wordpress
What will allow you to succeed:
- You are enrolled in a Master program in Marketing, Business or Economics
- You’re fluent in English which is our working language. Any other language is a strong plus, especially French, German or Spanish.
- You are motivated to learn all aspects of Digital Advertising and have an interest in SaaS
- You master Excel and data visualisation
- A previous experience in campaign management and/or SEA and/or marketing analysis is a plus
- You are humble, open-minded, and you are addicted to learning new things everyday!
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8.50 € per day)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- First HR call
- Small case study
- Interview with the Performance Marketing team
- Final interview with the Head of Performance Marketing
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.