Abuse Desk Specialist
Noida, India /
Tech – Deliverability /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As an Abuse Desk Specialist, you will be part of our Compliance team, and you will be in charge of handling abuse complaints submitted by people reporting unsolicited messages, and initiating discussions with our customers to understand what triggered the complaints, and to make sure that our customers are fully aligned with our Anti-Spam Policy.
- You will also have to try and identify recurring patterns on the different types of abuse, and share your findings with the rest of the team so we can be as proactive as possible and anticipate possible waves of frauds.
- Discussion and negotiation are part of the job.
- Since part of our customers are not aware of the email industry best practices, you will need to teach them email marketing best practices and encourage them to follow those practices.
- Ideally, you have already worked with a ticketing system (on a Saas/web/IT company), handled ticket priorities, and dealt with frustrated customers.
- Having worked with an email service provider would be a must, and also having personal or professional technical skills, such as understanding of DNS, email headers analysis, IP addresses, blocklisting (if this means something to you, that sounds good).
- In the Compliance team, we are already from different countries. We have people based in France, Germany, Vietnam, and you, in Noida! So you need to have a full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken). You will have to write to customers, so your written English has to be very good (and if you also know French/German/Spanish that's even better).
If you already had a previous experience in managing an Abuse Desk, and/or if you feel like you match and align with all the detailed skills, do not wait and contact us :)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.