Toronto, Canada /
Sales – Inbound Sales Enterprise /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We recently opened our Toronto office and we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Representative to help us build a talented and engaged sales team, aligned with our values and who is motivated to contribute to our success on the North American market. They will be part of the global Sales team and will work in coordination with the Market Director.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Executive who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will become a member of the North American Sales team. Your main objective will be to convert our high-value inbound prospects into new paying clients!
What you'll be doing:
- Identify, qualify, and follow-up the highest potential incoming leads
- Build and develop relationships with key account owners and/or executives at a head office level
- Excellent pipe management
- Reply to calls for tenders
- Platform demonstration
- Close deals!
- Upsell and churn prevention strategies
Preferred Experience and Requirements:
- You have between 2 to 5 years of proven Sales Experience, and you wish to join a dynamic sales team in the Saas sector.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Being proactive and demonstrating a hands-on mentality
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Active listener, curious, autonomous, you are ambitious, and would like to actively participate in the Sendinblue growth.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Experience with email marketing or online marketing software a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
- We are only accepting applicants who are a resident of Canada or legally able to work in Canada.
What we offer:
- A steep learning curve in the fast-paced online marketing SaaS industry
- The possibility to quickly evolve in the company with the growth of the Toronto office
- Coaching on the sales part
- Competitive Package
- Group benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Modern workspace
- Team events
- And more!
While we know there are still challenges surrounding COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruitment process, for the time being, will be virtual (Phone, Hangouts, Zoom) to provide a safe experience. Please also be aware that - once possible again - this job will be in person (office located at Richmond St W / University) with flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely 2 days a week.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.