Training Project Manager (Flexible Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Product – Knowledge Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Training Project Manager to help us assess the training needs of the organisation.
Our team is growing fast and we need to improve our internal training offer to newcomers, especially for Customer Care colleagues.
We want to build training programs for team members to ensure a faster onboarding of the product, to teach them about Digital Marketing and to make them experts in our SaaS tool since the beginning of their journey at Sendinblue.
The Training Project Manager will first assess the product training needs and then build training programs for various profiles (Customer Care, Customer Success, Revenue team, etc). In a medium-term perspective, the Training Project Manager will grow a team of Training specialists to give more face-to-face sessions around all our offices.
- Identify and assess the product training needs of the organization, with a special focus on Customer Care, Customer Success and Revenue teams
- Develop individual and group training programs focussed on Sendinblue’s product & Digital Marketing
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training providers to develop and deliver training
- Organise face-to-face training sessions with the teams
- Grow a team of training specialists to provide face-to-face trainings to the teams
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement and to make sure trainings are meeting business needs
- Bachelor's degree in Educational or Marketing areas, or a related field
- Solid knowledge in Digital Marketing
- Experience in building and executing successful training programs
- Capacity of understanding complex concepts and popularising them
- A minimum of 3/4 years experience in training with modern methods
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Strategic and creative mindset, meticulous attention to detail
- Critical thinking with innovative problem solving skills
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- A first video interview with our HR Team
- A second video interview with our Knowledge Manager
- A get2know with our Customer Care Director
- A last physical interview with our CPO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.