Talent Sourcer & Coordinator
Noida, India /
HR – Talent Acquisition /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
In collaboration with our Talent Acquisition team in Noida, your main goal will be to attract and hire talented people in order to help our growth.
- Support our recruiting targets for Noida offices by interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks and using various sourcing techniques
- Coordinate with the recruitment team to organize interviews with hiring managers
- Maintain candidate databases and communicate with past applicant regarding new job opportunities
- Provide best in class candidate experience in full autonomy, from the first contact to the onboarding
- Work on international team projects and find ways to improve our recruitment & onboarding processes
- Relevant experience in coordination and sourcing in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about finding the best talents to fit with an open and international culture
- Understand the stakes of the recruiter’s function in a fast paced environment
- Excellent English and experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as French
- Well-organized, structured and ability to prioritize projects
- Autonomous and self-motivated but with an outstanding team spirit
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours with strict 5 days working and remote work up to 3 days a week in a normal healthy scenario.
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more..
- 1.4x times salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues.
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Medical insurance
- Wellness benefit fund up to 100 euro in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Covid Care Program where the employee can ask for vaccine reimbursement, covid related medical reimbursement up to 1Lac, 14 days paid leaves, one day extra paid leave for vaccination.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax.
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings.
- A first video interview with our Talent Acquisition Team in Noida
- A second video interview with our Global Talent Acquisition Manager
- A final video interview with our Chief People Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.