Customer Service Representative (Italian)
Paris, France /
Customer – Customer Support /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
SendinBlue Customer Service Representatives wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to offer direct support, primarily via email and telephone, there are many other elements to the job as well.
We are looking for an Italian native speaker to join our team!
- Manage and resolve daily client tickets.
- Ensure that clients questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyse and resolve system, clients and operational issues that impact
- Strive to provide all customers with outstanding
- Grow client relations and work closely with the tech team to identify bugs.
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers.
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing, such as DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Sendinblue API.
- Italian native (mandatory)
- Customer focused
- At least a first experience in customer management focused on retention
- Familiarity with email marketing is a plus
- The ability to jump right into a fun and relaxed office culture
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home, RTT
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day) + canteen
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo OR bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- English & French class
- Free fruit & snacks, tea & coffee
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.