Growth Marketing Specialist - Affiliate Channel (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) fluent in French and English to join our Performance Marketing team in our Berlin office. The scope of this role is to own our affiliates channel with a strong growth goal & under precise CAC constraints.
What you will do:
- Reporting and analysis: Own channel KPIs, report results and trends, and proactively work to optimize program effectiveness. Communicate results and recommendations based on data-driven analysis and align with internal teams to maximize impact: creative, product, sales, tech, as well as other team members in marketing
- Help our top affiliates grow: Drive scaled optimization for each identified opportunity ensuring high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations. Develop strong relationships with top affiliates by understanding their businesses, the priority they give to Sendinblue as affiliates, and why they are recommending our tools and solutions
- Recruit new affiliates: Identify additional opportunities to grow the program by developing new relationships with affiliates and influencers. Assess the cost-benefit, both from Sendinblue side and from the affiliate’s side to come up with a clear proposal
- Manage our affiliates network: You will manage a network of over 3000 affiliates and ensure they are aware of our product updates. You will also ensure every affiliate gets paid what they are owed in time, dealing with incoming requests and questions. Identify “high-potential” affiliates that joined by themselves
What will contribute to your success:
- You have several years of experience in digital marketing with focus on acquisition
- You have a very good web culture; experience in building a blog/website is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and you only trust your numbers
- You are humble, open-minded, and you are addicted to checking your growth rates
- You speak French and English fluently with the ability to clearly articulate information that influences data-driven business decisions, as well as display strong negotiation skills
- Ideally, you have experience collaborating with teams to achieve shared goals and have knowledge of SEO or SEM, GTM, cookies and attribution
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and work from home up to 2 days a week (currently, we are working from home by default)
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern and dog-friendly office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday, regular team events and weekly in-office yoga classes
Note on COVID-19: While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.