Account Executive (Hybrid Remote Policy)
New York, New York /
Revenue – Sales/Account Executive /
Collaboration and innovation, while staying humbly open are at the root of our identity. At Sendinblue, we are a growing and diverse team with offices across France, India, Germany, Austria, US/Canada and more.
Headquartered in Paris, Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. Our service provides the ultimate Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower organizations with the tools they need to build strong customer relationships while driving long-term success.
As the recipient of the 2022 Best in Biz SMBs and 2023 Built In Best Places to Work awards, we truly value creating a space where our team members and clients feel that they are heard and respected. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and exciting environment where your potential for growth and development is unlimited, then we look forward to meeting you soon!
We are opening our new Manhattan office in April and searching for someone who is energetic, self-driven and looking to grow with our US Sales and Marketing team.
The Account Executive team is key to continuing the growth of Sendinblue, so by partnering with the BDR team you will be receiving qualified opportunities while also generating your own opportunities and converting them into Enterprise paying clients.
We are looking for an exceptional individual contributor to target and sign key partners with a specific focus on the English-speaking market. You’ll report directly to the AE Team Lead and you’ll be a major contributor to Sendinblue's success in the enterprise segment. Being an outstanding closer is not enough. You’ll have to coach each individual contributor to your team to achieve better results than you.
As an Account Executive:
- You'll grow Sendinblue’s revenues by outperforming on signing large new accounts
- You'll maintain a monthly sales target and achieve total quotas quarterly
- You’ll add great value to our clients by solving their pains and delivering them the best solution possible
- You will contribute to the success of the entire sales team by understanding the clients and the market, as well as contribute to improving, our tools and processes
What you’ll acquire with this role:
- A great knowledge of the SaaS industry landscape
- Expertise in Digital & CRM Marketing
- 1 to 1 Sales coaching and a complete onboarding program
- Confidence to speak with C-level executives and also to the different technical & product Business Units
- The possibility to quickly evolve in the company with the growth of the Paris office
Profile & Values we're looking for:
- You have + 2 years of proven sales experience (in a SaaS B2B is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in English (proficiency in Spanish is a bonus)
- A good knowledge of sales processes and methodologies both in complex sales environments as well as in faster sales cycles
- Impact first: You have the ability to understand and clearly pitch use cases, provide a solution & find workarounds when needed to win with the adoption of the right vocabulary related to our industry
- Build up together & People company: You are agile, able to adapt to feedback and build new systems and processes with colleagues
- Humbly open: You are authentically curious, looking to understand people and their goals
- Empower the customer: You are interested in learning about our customers, prospective and existing
- You’re excellent in written and spoken communication in French and English (any other language would be a plus)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Annual Bonus
- Monthly Lunch Stipend
- Optional health FSA
- Insurance plan (medical, dental, vision, & life)
- Optional SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Transportation (paid ORCA card)
- 22 Weeks of Maternity Leave/6 weeks of parental leave (top-up)
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events
- ..and more!
- Salary range: $90-$110k USD
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members