Product Designer (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As a Product Designer (m/f/d), you will join our international Product team of three product designers, ten product managers and two user researchers. Your role will be to think of the most simple yet effective and rich user experience for a platform used by more than 150,000 paying customers every day.
You'll be part of some tribes, composed of a product manager and developers, to take care of specific parts of the product like the creation of a completely new app, the addition of a new feature or the improvement of an existing feature.
This position can be either based in Paris or Berlin.
What you will do
- Work as the main designer of your projects from problem identification to delivery alongside the product manager
- Analyze user behavior and understand feedback coming from different departments
- Organise user interviews with the help of our user researchers for complex problems
- Create user flows that reach your project goals
- Design innovative interfaces on Sketch based on our design system
- Share your design with the team and iterate until you solve the problem
- Follow the front-end development with the developers
What will contribute to your success
- You have several years of experience in product design
- You are comfortable with Marvel (or InVision)
- You like to create minimalist and user-centric interfaces
- You are aware of the latest design trends
- You like to work and collaborate in an international team and share your work to receive feedback
- Ideally, you have front-end development skills (html, css, js) to understand feedback coming from our developers
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and home office up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday and weekly in-office yoga classes
- Office dogs :)
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.