Senior Product Manager
Paris, France /
Product – Product Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
You love building the best product on its market and want to bring new ideas to deliver the best user experience to more than 100,000 clients? You spend a few hours each day monitoring what’s going on the web? You think companies very often make the mistake not to listen enough for their customers before building a new feature? You think transparent communication is key to build a great product? Then SendinBlue is the right place for you.
With a Product Team of 17 peoples (10 Product Managers, 5 Designers & 2 Researchers), we’re looking for a Product Manager, who will be in charge of the product roadmap for our verticals. You’ll be working with all the teams across the company : designers, marketing, customer success, development etc.
- Manage a very challenging product roadmap shared with all the teams
- Track the overall market and competitive dynamic and suggest new features
- Listen to our customers to identify new opportunities
- Make sure everybody in the company always have the same level of information on the product
- Synchronize the work of all the teams across the company on new product developments
- Work on the discovery, solutioning, specifications and delivery with your team (designer, researcher and developers)
- Track and follow your business and product KPIs. Take decision accordingly
- At least 3+ years of experience in a product based web company, ideally building a SaaS tool
- Critical and creative thinking with an analytical & open mind
- Understanding of the technical part when needed
- Knowhow on some prototyping and designing tools (Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision etc.)
- Good sense of design and what make a great UX
- Effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- Continuously seek opportunities to learn, question the applicability of past approaches in the current environment, own growth, and embrace failure as a learning opportunity
- The ability and willingness to make continuous improvements. Also the commitment to help make positive leaps in its results and overall performance
- Value diverse perspectives and working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first physical interview with Product Managers
- A last physical interview with our CPO
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.