HR Admin and Payroll Specialist (CDD 6 months)
Paris, France /
Corporate – Human Resources /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As part of a replacement for a period of 6 months, we are looking for our HR department, an experienced administrative and payroll specialist, proactive and with strong human values.
- Be responsible for monitoring and compliance with legislation (labor code, collective agreement) in administrative procedures: payroll, management of absences, contractual documents, CSE, outings, etc.
- Be the privileged interlocutor on any HR administrative question / need (payroll, contracts, employee file, amendments, certificates, etc.)
- Manage outsourced payroll: collect, control and transmit variable data (absences, penalties, commissions, TR), monitor entries and exits and ensure their reflection in payroll, control bulletins, ensure payroll reliability and improve processes as soon as necessary
- Manage hiring and integration procedures: collect documents for future arrivals (ID, RIB, security certificate, work permit, etc.), manage employment contracts, DPAE, mutual insurance, provident insurance, medical examination, entry in payroll and HR tools, follow the dates of trial periods and end of contracts
- Manage and update HR data: ensure that employee information is up-to-date (entries, exits, fixed / variable salaries, job titles, bank details, etc.), set up regular HR reporting, prepare reports specific to demand
- Monitor and manage absences, files with health insurance, provident insurance
- Manage visas and work permits: support employees in changing visas / statuses, prepare and monitor visa applications, ensure proper monitoring of the validity dates of work permits
- Manage employee departure documents: prepare responses to resignations, balances of any account, work certificates, record departures in HR tools, transmit information to deactivate access, monitor the dates of exit interviews
- Assistance in the management of employee representative bodies: preparation of information and documents for CSE consultations and meetings, organization of periodic and exceptional meetings
- Administrative management of training: manage requests for support from the OPCO, search for training, organization of sessions, budget monitoring and progress of the training plan
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR and payroll administrative management, ideally in a dynamic company, on a human scale and in an international environment
- Bachelor in HR or Payroll Management
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of labor legislation, ability to identify risk areas and document oneself
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information with total discretion
- Reliability, rigor, sense of organization and anticipation
- Autonomy, strength of proposal and ability to identify solutions
- Excellent team spirit and mutual aid
- Ability to handle urgent, sensitive or stressful situations with calm and serenity
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate constructively and positively
- The plus: mastery of Google, SILAE and BambooHR tools
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our HR Manager
- A last video interview with our Chief People Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.