IT Support Specialist - Alternance
Paris, France /
Tech – Infrastructure /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As a fast-growing company, Sendinblue is in the process of growing the IT team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with the infrastructure team and the cybersecurity team. We work with cutting edge technologies and the team is encouraged to explore and lead new projects.
- Analyze departmental needs, identify gaps and boost efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
- Provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging and perform day-to-day IT support tasks.
- Implement IT operations, manages inventory, Operating Systems installation and configuration, applications the likes of: Windows 10, Mobile Device Management systems, Manage collaboration tools and provide support, Software management (antivirus software, MS Office etc)
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- A relevant experience working as IT Support Specialist or equivalent
- A first experience in system administration is appreciated
- Advanced knowledge in the followings technologies Networking Protocols (DNS, DHCP, OSI Model), Operating Systems (MacOS and Microsoft Windows 10), Authentication Protocol (Oauth, SAML, Single sign-on), Good understanding of infrastructure and information security.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Tech team
- A last video interview with our Head of Platform
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.