Senior SEA Specialist
Paris, France /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
You will be working alongside our Performance Marketing Manager in order to drive & govern effective end to end growth of the paid marketing channels (SEM, Youtube, Display, Facebook,..) to drive customer acquisition.
You will have an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses in France (next 40 startup) and the world as we look to become the one-stop marketing and sales solution for SMBs. You will learn a lot about 'Acquisition' in a fast-paced environment with plenty of responsibilities from Day 1. You’ll have the chance to witness and participate in our exponential growth phase with a team that will become like family to you. And of course, you’ll have all the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
- Work closely with Performance Marketing Manager to drive recommendations on campaign strategies & performance marketing initiatives through acquisition and other ad hoc analyses
- Execute online marketing campaigns on core paid channels (campaign creation, ads copy, bids optimisation, and testing) globally
- Monitor and evaluate paid channels' results and performances, ensuring the highest ROI and acquisition growth
- Develop new tools and processes to scale Sendninblue’s campaign coverage in core geographical zones
- Liaising with strategy and data teams to gather qualitative and quantitative inputs, and integrate them within the Performance Marketing Strategy
- Tools that you will be managing daily: Adwords/Bing, Excel, GA, Qliksense, Dataiku
- A minimum of 2 years of business experience in paid performance marketing
- Experience with B2B funnel strategies is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem, and experience in executing paid performance campaigns with proven track of successfully executed campaigns
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical skills; you love finding the details in facts and statistics and can put it all together for actionable plans
- Results-oriented and focus on getting things done
- Well-organized, structured and ability to prioritize projects
- Autonomous and self-motivated but with an outstanding team spirit
What we are looking for ?
- You iterate constantly, to make the funnel bigger and tighten acquisition
- You are hooked on seeing the acquisition graphs going in the right directions
- You bring strong data-driven decision-making with an experimental and a lean approach to your work
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you excel at taking ownership
- You own the acquisition target volume with a multi-channels approach
- You build a global acquisition strategy (across the world) and are motivated by finding scalable opportunities
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Paid Marketing team
- A case study
- A second video interview with our CMO and our Head of Performance Marketing
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.