Product Designer Associate (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across nine offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
We have a 360°UX team with dedicated and mature content and research teams to help us transform our SaaS platform into a one-stop shop for all our customers, be they very small companies with very little marketing knowledge or bigger groups. We believe good UX comes from empathy and humility.
As Product Designer Associate, you will:
- Discovery: uncover unmet needs through research, prioritize them with PM and identify opportunities.
- Define and develop: in close collaboration with Content and Research. We like it when our designers have a knack for meeting our customers.
- Vision and strategy: Create user personas, user journey maps, usability tests, and when necessary user surveys and questionnaires.
- Make sure the Delivery phase is going well, in close collaboration with the Lead tech.
- Assess: define KPIs for success and follow up.
How you will do it:
- Collaborating with the whole Product team in defining the product strategy
- Presenting your work in an engaging, clear, thoughtful manner
- Mentoring the junior team members in their evolution and helping them to develop their hard skills
- Following the design cycle and applying the UX vision in agreement with the other teams
We’d like it if you are (you do not need to tick all the boxes, please apply even you don’t tick all the boxes, we are not looking for a set of bullet points):
- A first experience (1/2 years) in a Product Designer role
- The ability to collaborate with developers and designers
- Good knowledge of Figma
- Good CSS/HTML knowledge
- A taste for systematic thinking
- A taste for inclusive design, accessibility
- HR Video call (30 min)
- An interview with your future manager (1 hour)
- Live Use Case with the team
- An interview with our Head of UX (1 hour)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ...and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.