CSM - Customer Success Manager Team Lead - German/English (Full Remote Policy)
Berlin, Germany /
Revenue – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across nine offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
As Customer Success Team Lead you will train, coach and mentor a team of Customer Success Managers, being responsible for the team portfolio and results for the German market.
As CSM Team Lead, you will:
- Recruit, coach and grow a highly performing CSM team
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and the team to work toward
- Strategically plan the management of the accounts with each member of the team
- Own and drive the overall achievement of your team book of business KPIs (growth and renewals)
- Collaborate internally with Customer Experience, Sales, Product, Finance and Operations
- Build strong relationship with clients, understanding their business needs and objectives and act as an escalation point
What will contribute to your success:
- You have at least 2 years of experience leading a Customer Success team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in German and English (C1 / C2)
- You have an experience in people and organisation management
- You are empathic and care about your team and customers
- You are proactive and a real problem solver (we love creative solutions)
- You are curious, eager to learn and have a great adaptability to change
- You have great Interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- Sendinblue offers a “Sendinblue Ownership Plan” (SIBOP) which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of a financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Fully paid Urban Sports Club M Membership
- Budget to subsidize various expenses for your Lunch, Internet and more
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Language learning with Babbel app!
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- Office Library (we also order relevant Books for your Role)
- Global company offsite and inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern Office with kicker table and table tennis
- 3 Days Home Office
- Free fruits & drinks
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events and fun activities
- Learning & development opportunities
- HR Call
- Interview with the Customer Success Director
- Case study
- Debrief with the Customer Success Director and a CSM Team Lead
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.