Technical Support Specialist - French Market
Toronto, Canada /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across nine offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
Within the international Customer Experience team, you will be the preferred intermediary of our Enterprise accounts by helping in the diagnosis and resolution of their technical problems.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will help the client to achieve a seamless experience with our platform to make them entirely satisfied and to ensure retention and upsells.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Diagnose, report, follow and resolve system, clients and operational issues that impact
- Prioritize, troubleshoot and build a response plan on issues relating to our platform
- Communicate efficiently on issues through email, tickets and phone
- Organize meetings when need be with the customers
- Handle topics that require escalation outside of the department (Product, Tech, Sales…)
- Participate in bug resolution (ticket creation, testing, follow-up) with the technical teams
- Monitor the main KPIs (CSAT, 1st response time,…) and make them progress
- Be confident with multiple tickets management simultaneously
- Strive to provide all customers with outstanding customer experience
- Develop your proactivity to anticipate and exceed customers’ expectations
- Identify knowledge missing to make customers autonomous and reduce the number of cases
- Work closely with all the Sendinblue departments and especially with the CSM team
- Be knowledgeable and engaged to be part of client retention and upsells
- Improve our processes to develop the customer satisfaction
- Grow client relations and work closely with the Tech team to identify bugs
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing (DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Sendinblue API)
Address challenging customers with their technical topics
Be an advisor for our clients
Develop your technical knowledge
What will contribute to your success:
- Autonomy, curiosity and investigation are key in this position
- Excellent proficiency in English and French
- At least 2+ years experience in Customer Service, or Technical Account Manager preferably in a SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge in technical troubleshooting and APIs
- Strong ability to understand, manage, follow and drive customers’ needs and strategy
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues and collaborate with all departments
- Aptitude to explain in an easy way really technical topics
What we offer:
- Hybrid/full remote work options
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Monthly Lunch Stipend
- Optional RRSP plan
- Optional health insurance package
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events
- ..and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.