Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Technical – Infra/SRE /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 50 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who will contribute to deliver on product & services, responsible for Sendinblue’s platform resilience by working directly with our head of SRE. The role is located in Sofia.
- Own the reliability, availability and performance of mission critical services & products, keeping SLOs for Sendinblue’s revenue critical systems.
- Design, write, and deliver software to improve the reliability, availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of Sendinblue's services
- Build a culture of technical excellence: exceptional testing, automated end-to-end testing, shadow deploys, game days, and high observability
- Enable proactively Sendinblue's growth
- Contribute to improve runbook
- At least 3+ years of experience as Software Engineer or SRE
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Experience in production with running large distributed systems
- Very good knowledge of Golang
- Experience with APM, observability, monitoring and visualization
- Advanced knowledge in CI/CD, MongoDB, Docker
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment and managing remote teams - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.