Global Head of Customer Service
Paris, France /
Customer – Customer Support /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
The role of our Customer Service team is to help our customers use the platform as smoothly as possible. They will solve problems and issues on a short-term and ensure our users’ satisfaction and loyalty on the long run.
We are looking for an ambitious Global Head of the international Customer Service team based in Paris. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team and join one of the NEXT 40 startups in France!
Directly reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, you are responsible of the customer support experience.
- Continuously raise the bar on Customer support experience through operations excellence mechanisms
- Drive the performance of your team to meet support expectations measured by CSAT
- Lead and develop your team of Customer Service Representatives, advocates and specialists
- Collaborate with internal teams: Product, Tech, Customer Success, Marketing & Sales to improve continuously the customer service experience
- Ensure operational excellence of the team by always optimising tools and processes
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.