Scrum Master/Agile coach
Noida, India /
Product – Product Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, we build the next generation marketing software that is changing the lives of thousands of companies, empowering them to grow their businesses. We believe that the only limit is the creativity of our clients. We have very fast growth and we plan to multiply our revenue by 5 in the next 3 years. This brings us a lot of technical challenges. We are sending 2B emails per month and the scalability of our product is key.
We’re looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Coach to join our Developer Productivity Team and work collaboratively with passion and creativity. You should be excited in tackling challenging problems, willing to take responsibility and love working in a powerful team. You will be responsible to define, implement, monitor and improve the lean and agile processes in the role of a Scrum Master. You’ll structure the teams, define processes, ensure good communication and collaboration across teams.
- Establish and actively drive Sendinblue agile practices, share knowledge and facilitate learning at scale throughout the whole company
- Coaching our cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: dependency matrix, burndown techniques, retrospective formats, handling impediments, etc.)
- Establish a strong commitment within the teamsImproving our way of working, we are open to change processes in any way
- Optimizing organizational design aspects where neededEstablish and improve the collaboration with all departments
- Supporting your team with their self-organization
- Several years of experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Driven personality towards embracing the role as a servant leader
- Courage and pragmatism in order to identify and help resolving impediments
- Being a strong, experienced, and empathic communicator
- Experience with international and multicultural teams
- Experience in product management
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.