Working Student - Technical Writer - API
Berlin, Germany /
Product – Knowledge Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a working student to join us as a technical writer (for up to 1 year) to join our Product Team for a mission: help us write the API documentation for our clients!
This is a full remote Position, open anywhere in Germany.
- Work along with product managers and engineers to produce and maintain clear technical documentation for the API products. Including: Step by step Integration Guides, API Changelog
- Monitor metrics on the usage of the guides as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize further documentation creation
- Understand advanced technical concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and straightforward to implement by developers
- Be able to ensure consistency in the writing style for all the documentation
- Currently enrolled in University for at least 1 more year in a technical Career Path ( for example Informatics / Computer Science / Data Analyst )
- Strong written and verbal communications in English
- Great understanding and usage of REST API principles
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
What we offer:
- Fully paid Urban Sports Club M Membership
- Budget to subsidize various expenses for your Lunch, Internet and more
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Language learning with Babbel app!
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- Office Library (we also order relevant Books for your Role)
- Global company offsite and inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern Office with kicker table and table tennis
- 3 Days Home Office
- Free fruits & drinks
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events and fun activities
- Learning & development opportunities
The Interview Process
- A short Interview with our HR Team
- A technical Interview with our Product Manager
- API writing Challenge
- Final Interview with our Knowledge Manager / Team Lead
This is a Working Student Position, so don't feel pressured to tick all of our boxes. If you are familiar with technical matters, have a good understanding of API and are interested in the Position - feel free to apply, even if you don't meet all the requirements. :)
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.