Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Paris, France /
Tech – Infrastructure /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who will contribute to deliver on product & services, responsible for Sendinblue’s platform resilience by working directly with our head of SRE. The role is located in Paris.
- Own the reliability, availability and performance of mission critical services & products, keeping SLOs for Sendinblue’s revenue critical systems.
- Design, write, and deliver software to improve the reliability, availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of Sendinblue's services
- Build a culture of technical excellence: exceptional testing, automated end-to-end testing, shadow deploys, game days, and high observability
- Enable proactively Sendinblue's growth
- Contribute to improve runbook
- At least 3+ years of experience as Software Engineer or SRE
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Experience in production with running large distributed systems
- Very good knowledge of NodeJS and/or Golang
- Experience with APM, observability, monitoring and visualization
- Advanced knowledge in CI/CD, MongoDB, Docker
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment and managing remote teams - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.