Training Manager (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Training Manager to join our Customer Success team. As a member of this team, you will work on the training for our customers.
The training is a new and strategic topic at Sendinblue. We’ve developed a starter pack with 3 sessions and tailor-made training based on the client's current topics:
- Be a Sendinblue platform expert and marketing expert.
- Understand the client's use case and adapt each session to it
- Train our customers on the Sendinblue solution in order to increase their knowledge, engagement, and the platform adoption and usage (Visio or physical)
- Perform large audience training during webinars
- Work with internal teams to update and optimize the training content according to the platform releases and updates
- Develop a new training program and tailor-made sessions with internal and market content
- Plan the sessions with the customers and manage the training agenda
- Measure the client's level of knowledge (Quiz) and the training performances (impact on usage, satisfaction, etc)
- Good knowledge of marketing
- Capacity to learn quickly and work cross-teams
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with public speaking
- Customer-centric and solution-driven
- Fluent in French & English
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills (English & French)
- Proactive, autonomous, and efficient
- Team player
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Sports activities
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- The second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.