Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Marketing – Enterprise Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer (m/f/d) who is proficient in German and English to join the Enterprise Marketing team, either in our Paris or Berlin offices. The purpose of this global role is to support the growth of our Enterprise business, working across all digital channels to acquire large companies.
What you will do
- Designing and delivering paid ads lead generation campaigns across channels, especially LinkedIn, to support our marketing acquisition efforts
- Building profitable lead generation partnerships with third parties e.g. G2, Capterra
- Designing and delivering lead warm-up and nurturing campaigns
- Developing sales toolkits to support the sales team in their conversion efforts, including competitor battlecards, pitch decks, sales materials etc.
- Optimizing the buyer process and improving the buyer experience across touchpoints to accelerate the sales journey
In addition, you will support the Head of Enterprise Marketing and the Field Marketing Specialist in other activities ranging from event support through to lifecycle marketing and campaign management.
Requirements for this role
- You have demonstrable experience in B2B Marketing, ideally in a SaaS environment, focused mainly on lead generation activities
- You are well-versed in LinkedIn Ads, with a good understanding of all other digital acquisition channels
- You have an excellent understanding of the B2B sales cycle
- You are fluent in English and German. You must be able to write your own copy in these languages
- Additional proficiency in French and/or Italian is a plus
- You have experience of working effectively with sales or business development teams
- You are data-driven and results-oriented with an agile test & learn approach
- You are an effective communicator and relationship builder, with an ability to work in a cross-functional team and work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels
- You are fine with occasional travel for events or to other offices (when the current sanitary context permits)
- Salesforce and/or WordPress experience and a good understanding of SEO are extras that can make you stand out
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday and weekly in-office yoga classes
- Office dogs :)
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.