Data Marketing Specialist (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Marketing – Marketing Tech /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for our next Marketing Data Operations Specialist who will be working within the Marketing team (~50 team members). You will report to the Strategy & Planning Manager and you will be the owner of all Data related topics within the Marketing team to scale our digital tracking, to be the main interlocutor of the data team and to empower the Marketing team to make data-driven decisions.
This is an incredible opportunity to get to know everything about a fast-growing SaaS scale-up.
In this position, you will work closely with the multiple teams here at Sendinblue, within Marketing and beyond. You will be witnessing Sendinblue's strategic deployment in acquisition, product, data, finance, etc.
- Develop performance dashboards for marketing KPIs of each team
- Monitor data collection and BI tools to ensure data quality and accuracy for marketing reports. Perform ad hoc analysis to verify data accuracy and identify potential issues.
- Work directly with the data team to cultivate a deep understanding of the entire data infrastructure related to marketing and be able to debug and identify the source of any potential issue within the data pipeline
- Manage ad hoc data extraction and analysis from our data warehouse (BigQuery) using SQL for marketing related topics.
- Ensure proper data collection from client-side sources (Google Tag Manager) and coordinate for the implementation of any new analytics tools/tracking pixels, as well as for fixes on existing tracking tags.
- Learn the needs of the Marketing team in terms of client-side and backend or hybrid tracking to identify & coordinate solutions.
- Be the marketing point person for the data team for new and existing tracking topics in the marketing team.
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing ops, Sales ops, Data analysis, Growth, or software development, especially related to topics of data or analytics engineering
- Previous experience with a data visualisation tool (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Datastudio)
- Experience with web tracking and tag management (Google Tag Manager, Amplitude, GA4…). GTM server-side experience is especially appreciated.
- Agile, creative, and detail-oriented worker who's ready to take on varied tasks and develop new projects
- English fluency is required as we work in English. French is also a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- Chance to grow your professional & technical skills, with room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (€8.5 per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Video interview with our HR Team
- Case study
- Interview with the CRM & Data Manager and the Strategy & Planning Manager
- Interview with the Chief Marketing Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.