Senior Data Analyst
Paris, France /
Tech – Data /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst, who will contribute to interpret and manage data and solve complex problems while working closely with the development teams. The role is located in Paris.
The data team of 7 people is responsible for building and maintaining the whole data, scaling the platform and ensuring its stability and performance, as well as building the good practices and the tools to ensure the fastest delivery, while maintaining the highest quality standard.
- Understanding of the business stakes/issues and contribution to the analysis strategy to answer it
- Data wrangling and descriptive analysis: exploration, auditing and data cleaning
- Analysis and modeling of data, which can be structured (transaction data, graphs and networks, web browsing, inventory, time series, images ...) and/or unstructured (oral or written natural language)
- Communication between dev and data teams, potentially acting as a Product Owner
- Development of BI stack by making company data even more accessible and accurate
- Answer BI requests from various internal stakeholders (marketing, finance, sales, product) and presentation of the results (creation of readable and engaging visuals, static or dynamic, in stand-alone or for integration)
- Accompanying the transition to production: industrialization of algorithms in collaboration with tech teams (developers, DevOps) and work onto the acquisition channel model of Sendinblue (from Google Tag Manager & front-end tracking to our analytics tools)
- Building algorithms and machine learning models to address business and product needs
Our Technical Stack
- Python, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Spark (Dataproc), H2O, Redshift, MongoDB, S3, GCS, SQL, QlikSense, Tableau, Amplitude
Profile - Must Have
- At least 5+ years experience working as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Advanced knowledge in statistics and modeling techniques and Machine Learning, Python and/or R for statistical analysis, visualization and modeling (pandas, scikit-learn, nltk, gensim, XGBoost boosting).
- Good understanding of SQL on query side and statistics
- Ability to pick up new data concepts on the fly and discuss with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good capacity to synthesize
- Demonstrate accuracy in quantitative analysis
- Good listening skills and ability to understand the business needs
- Rigor and structure
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French
Profile - Nice to Have
- Exposition to online marketing / attribution models / paid attribution
- Experience in Google Ads, Adwords API, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with smart bidding
- Experience of Qlik, Tableau or any graphical analytics tool
- Prior experience in e-commerce or SaaS
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Data Team
- A last video interview with our Head of Data
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.