Lead UX Writer (Full Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue was founded in 2007 and we’ve had a UX team for 1.5 years.
We have a dedicated and mature content team to help us transform our SaaS platform into a one-stop shop for all our customers, be they very small companies with very little marketing knowledge or bigger groups. We believe content and translation are but one team and we’re looking for someone to lead a team made of 2 verticals (Translation-localization/Content design).
What we need you for:
- Lead a team of 2 UX writers/Content designers and 1 (soon to be 2) Localization Project Manager
- Help us find solutions to the content challenges that Sendinblue faces
- Help us build quality assurance processes
- Impact the UX vision of Sendinblue by collaborating with leads UX
- Communicate the content vision to the stakeholders
How you will do it
- Working with product designers, UX researchers, product managers, and other stakeholders
- Using Figma, ZeroHeight, and Notion
We’d like it if you are (you do not need to tick all the boxes. Please apply even if you don’t tick all the boxes, we are not looking for a set of bullet points):
- A linguist with a holistic approach to content
- A bit of a geek: you think content is about tools, automation, and processes
- An impact-driven writer: you like your content with an impact and you want to measure it
- An eager learner: you seek opportunities to learn from colleagues, from failures, and from experience
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile - 12,5 € per day of which 72% is covered by the company
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ...and more!
- A first call with an HR team member (30 minutes)
- A first interview with our current Lead (45 minutes)
- A writing challenge (1.5 hours, feedback included)
- A last interview with our Head of UX (45 minutes)
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.