Technical Support Specialist - English/German (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across nine offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
Within the international Customer Experience team, you will be the preferred intermediary of our Enterprise accounts by helping in the diagnosis and resolution of their technical problems.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will help the client to achieve a seamless experience with our platform to make them entirely satisfied and to ensure retention and upsells.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Address challenging customers with their technical topics:
- Diagnose, report, follow, and resolve system, clients, and operational issues that impact
- Prioritize, troubleshoot, and build a response plan on issues relating to our platform
- Communicate efficiently on issues through email, tickets, and phone and organize meetings when needed with the customers
- Handle topics that require escalation outside of the department (Product, Tech, Sales…)
- Participate in bug resolution with the technical teams
- Monitor the main KPIs (CSAT, 1st response time,…) and make them progress
- Be an advisor for our clients:
- Strive to provide all customers with outstanding customer experience
- Develop your proactivity to anticipate and exceed customer’s expectations
- Identify knowledge missing to make customers autonomous and reduce the number of cases
- Work closely with all the Sendinblue departments and especially with the CSM team
- Be knowledgeable and engaged to be part of client retention and upsell and improve our processes to develop the customer satisfaction
- Develop your technical knowledge:
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing (DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Sendinblue API)
What will contribute to your success:
- Autonomy, curiosity, and investigation are key in this position
- Language requested native (mandatory) and fluent in English/German
- At least 2+ years experience in Customer Service, or Technical Account Manager preferably in a SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge in technical troubleshooting and APIs
- Strong ability to understand, manage, follow, and drive customers’ needs and strategy
- Be confident with multiple tickets management simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues and collaborate with all departments
- Aptitude to explain in an easy way really technical topics
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Global company offsite every two years; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 6 weeks of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents..and more!
Meet us !
- Video call with our TA team (30 minutes)
- A case study
- Interview with our Senior Team Leader CX Enterprise and our Chief Revenue Officer
- Get to know with the team
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.