Junior Account Executive (m/f/d) (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Berlin, Germany /
Revenue – Sales/Account Executive /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across nine offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
The Account Executive team is key to continuing the growth of Sendinblue, so partnering with the BDR team you will be receiving qualified opportunities while also generating your own opportunities and converting them into Enterprise paying clients.
We are looking for an exceptional individual contributor to target and sign key partners in German-speaking / DACH markets. You’ll report directly to the AE Team Lead and you’ll be a major contributor to Sendinblue's success in the enterprise segment. Being an outstanding closer is not enough. You’ll have to coach each individual contributor to your team to achieve better results than you.
What you will acquire as a Junior Account Executive:
- A solid Account Executive position in a team operating globally
- A role to implement changes into our organization and take initiatives to make our business grow even faster
- An expertise on Digital & CRM Marketing
- A 1 to 1 Sales coaching and a complete onboarding program
- The possibility to quickly evolve in the company with the growth of the Berlin Office
As a Junior Account Executive, you will:
- You'll grow Sendinblue’s revenues by outperforming on signing large new accounts
- You'll maintain a monthly sales target and achieve total quotas quarterly
- You’ll add great values to our clients by solving their pains and delivering them the best solution possible
- You will contribute to the success of the entire sales team by understanding the clients and the market, as well as contribute improving, our tools and processes
- You will be responsible for acquisitions in the DACH Region
What will contribute to your success:
- You have + 2 years of proven sales experience in the SaaS B2B
- Good knowledge of sales processes and methodologies both in complex sales environments as well as in faster sales cycles
- You have the ability to understand and clearly pitch use cases, provide a solution & find workarounds when needed to win with adoption of the right vocabulary related to our industry
- You are agile, able to adapt to feedback and build new systems and processes with colleagues
- You are authentically curious, looking to understand people and their goals and posess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You are curious and creative, with a proven track record of building solutions and challenging the status quo
- You’re able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- You’re excellent in written and spoken communication in German (C1/C2) and English (B2/C1) (any other language would be a plus)
What we offer you:
- Sendinblue offers a “Sendinblue Ownership Plan” (SIBOP) which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of a financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Fully paid Urban Sports Club M Membership
- Budget to subsidize various expenses for your Lunch, Internet and more
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Language learning with Babbel app!
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- Office Library (we also order relevant Books for your Role)
- Global company offsite and inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 3 Days Home Office
- A modern Office with kicker table and table tennis
- Free fruits & drinks
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events and fun activities
- Learning & development opportunities
- Video call with our HR team (30 minutes)
- A short introduction Call with our German CEO
- Interview and sales Role Play with our Head of Sales + AE Team Lead
- Interview with our CRO
Studies have shown that women tend to apply to Jobs only when they meet 100% of the criteria, while men tend to apply even without a 100% match.
If you think this Position is interesting and relevant for you, please don't refrain from applying just because you don't meet all the listed criteria above.
Tags: Vertrieb / Sales / Account Manager / Vertriebsmitarbeiter / Innendienst / Außendienst / SaaS B2B / Sales Manager / Solution Selling / Software Sales
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.