Creative Director (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Marketing – Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Creative Director to lead the creative services team and own the creation of all brand assets from concept to delivery. Working within the brand guidelines, while maintaining high standards of creative excellence, the ideal candidate will be able to extend the creative vision across the different channels and create visual brand stories that entice our target audience, raise brand awareness, and brand stickiness.
To successfully carry out this role, you will need skills in digital design including, but not limited to, web design, ebooks, infographics, emails, social ads, print, as well as videos and motion design. Working with the different members of the Marketing team as well as Product, HR, and Sales, you will ensure that all concepts and designs meet the required brief, are delivered on time, and enhance the brand experience.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this is a great opportunity to drive creative thinking and execution that creates visibility and value for our products and brand. You will be at the core of our visual brand strategy, building brand stories that resonate with our clients, prospects, and employees.
- Deliver great branded assets according to briefs in a timely manner, from concept to completion, working in close collaboration across teams.
- Define and further develop the brand's visual identity and creative strategy including brand guidelines and design concepts, to enhance the brand image externally and internally.
- Be the guardian of the brand to maintain consistency across channels, audiences, and geographies.
- Manage, guide, and mentor the Creative team for design excellence, better efficiency, collaboration, and synchronisation within the team and across teams.
- Create an impact through design, lead the vision, and deliver consistent performance and growth.
- Staying on top of emerging trends in creatives as well as our competitive landscape to drive brand evolution and improvement over time.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in one or more of the following domains: Digital, Web Design, Advertising Design, Motion Graphics, and Print.
- Proven experience of +3 years in leading creative teams at a digital agency or in-house marketing team, preferably across channels and brands.
- Highly creative, a strong understanding of conceptualisation, excellent visual storyteller, with a proven ability to express messages, concepts, and tech products through design.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude, ability to balance multiple projects at once.
- Good communicator, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both within the team and with internal clients.
- An ability to seamlessly operate and collaborate across teams, roles and geographies.
- Hands-on approach and team player, no job is too small, every brief is meaningful, with experience in industry-standard tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, etc.
- Fluent in English; French or German is a plus.
- Experience in B2B/SaaS a plus.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
Please submit your portfolio, so we can take a look at your work :)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.